PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 12th Jul 2008, 05:19
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bob Murphie

I admit to some difficulty to date absorbing the thrust of your posts but this latest sets new standards.

Let me make two genuine offers that may assist:

1. If you can point me to the person/s who forced you to establish your domicile where you are, I shall beat them to death with my keyboard, thus preventing me from offending you by posting hereon.

2. Since 1. is unlikely as you undoubtedly elected to live there, my next offer is simple - I will continue the debate on here and take no action against you should you elect your right not to read it.

The debate is about ADS-B, you seem to have taken it personally.

Dick Smith

That explains a lot. I deduced that your life was shattered by being told too soon as a child that Santa Claus did not exist.

I lived with the new found knowledge. Probably because I'd already got the presents. And, by moving through life believing in people and probability, I found many more gifts and bonuses (Binghi, I guarantee you no bribes as a good bureaucrat lives by a code of conduct).

Now I find a new bonus and (bit of farm stuff here for Bing) you, Dick Smith, wish to abort the gift horse before it is allowed to leave the womb.

Dick, I'm starting to realise why CM, KK, and others feel about you as they do. You have again cast innuendo on my honesty, again prodded me for my anon right that I told you would remain unchanged, and you may therefore take our proposed aviation sojourn and place it where I believe your ideas are germinating.

It is not difficult to see why you are denied knowledge by the powers that be. Blessed are you for running around in your self created circles, for that may make you a big wheel But, ferris wheels and carnival roundabouts don't actually go anywhere except round in circles - and that's your problem with ADS-B.