PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 12th Jul 2008, 03:22
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dick

I am disappointed to note your post.

I do not claim we need to wait 20 years for a decision; I believe we will have to wait 20 years for a subsidy once the radar money is spent. Makes logical sense to me.

there is not one person out their in the public arena communicating your points and debunking mine.
Dick, the current proposal is to return to the JCP, commence with phase 1, discuss the problems submitted re phase 2. Both in terms of the subsidy and the communication of the points - note the signatories to the JCP - surely you do not suggest they are
con-men with criminal histories who have hidden agendas
In terms of that last, you sail again close to offending me.

I suspect you may find your other quote becomes a boomerang to haunt you
anyone really in the know accepts that there is no real safety issue being addressed,that the cost/benefit study is flawed and as it is most likely the subsidy will not go ahead they don't want to be personally identified with the failure
But, I don't have a crystal ball so I accept that your opinion is your belief.

Why no public support - I don't believe Airservices Australia would be game to speak for the other parties as it was a JOINT CP. One is always wary when Defence is involved - they might slip a "Binghi Bunger" UAV into the Airservices building if offended

I am extremely disappointed to find you still looking for the holes in the cheese rather than the substance. On your reasoning, NASA would never have put a man on the moon.