PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 11th Jul 2008, 10:25
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Binghi

Because I am committed to telling the truth on here - I admit I have been called a bureaucrat many, many times. And with good cause. Bureaucrats are the reason you taxpayers may feel safe 'outstanding in your field'. I compliment you that for a simple farmer you have your aircraft so well equipped even to TCAS

Dick Smith

Yes, I am motivated to go flying together - someday - as you suggest. We have many things in common which is why I turned to humour instead of abuse, but it was a line ball.

CM

Agreed. The reason I took the line I did on this thread was that sooner or later the 'common man' must fight back against the 'droit de seigneur' and all posters here must realise that they are fully entitled to share their opinions constructively and not be subject to personal abuse or threat. (my new friend Peuce, where are you?)

The suggestion that becaus a poster is anon he may be maligned is akin to suggesting one can urinate on the 'man in the street' because he is unknown to one. I hope that phase is now behind us.

ALL

The debate can perhaps return to ADS-B (I think with WAAS thrown in).

STOP PRESS I believe from other advice that the JCP Phase 1 is about to move forward.

Dick (again)

Do unto others as you would have done to yourself. Your recent post indicates you have reflected accordingly and I thank you for that.

Now, what about you upending the glass?

Let me restate my own position. I am James Michael, I have no pecuniary gain in ADS-B, I intend to remain private (anon) and my own man beholden to no-one for my decisons. Take me as you find that and be very certain that I will not vary from the truth in what I state on here. If you malign me once more, we are divorced.

How about turning your undoubted talents to reflecting on the fact that ADS-B is potentially able to put Australia at the forefront of the world in safety, technology, and airspace - and looking for ways to move forward in a situation of trust for the benefit of GA, PTO, aircraft owners, and pilots. Instead of being a knocker - with a fair chance of history proving you a classic Aussie knocker who was wrong - how about bulldozing your way through the minor roadblocks and being seen as a crusader extraordinaire who was onboard the change?

Whichever, I'll be wandering along this thread providing what information I can.

If you really want to continue the existing position, how about a table on here with whom you are saving from what, and accepting the feedback it generates.