PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 11th Jul 2008, 06:33
OZBUSDRIVER

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Could it be that no one in AirServices wants to even be seen with you, Mr Smith?

If there is one thing that history shows about you Mr Smith, it is that you do nothing that doesn't benefit you directly. Come clean, why the plan to get into favour with the Minister?

Why create this argument in the first place. Do you think Minister Albanese and his minders are impressed with the controversy you have concocted? Is this all part of the plan? Like showing how FS wasn't able to facilitate a transponder check in OCTA where there was no requirment nor facilities. FS would have happily helped you on that day without question. I wonder if those same people would have offered if they knew why you did it and what you had in plan for them.

Maybe I am reading too much into this, but I cannot but connect the dots between your actions whilst at AOPA, the scene at BN over having to walk over to FS to submit a plan. Your continuous complaints about defence airspace. Your complaints about ATC clearences in various places around the country. Your love affair with everything US. (TAAATS just didn't fit with you did it?) And there heaps more like RFF and Pubs and navcharges and BASI...

I have no intention of defamation. I just would realy like to know why you spend so much time with trying to change aviation? It is almost like a twenty five year game of chess. Why do it, what do you expect to get out of all this?