PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 11th Jul 2008, 06:14
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if I have made errors on this site I will correct them
Wonder if that includes apologies for improper comment about fellow posters - oh, is that Hell I see freezing over

James, I am baiting you and it is obviously working!
In response:

QUICK WEEKEND RECIPE NOW DICK IS THROWING IN THE TOWEL AS THE HARSH SPOTLIGHT OF TRUTH DAWNS

DICKMITE - ALMOST AS AUSSIE AS VEGEMITE

Well, it's as Aussie as NASi Goreng and coming soon to an ADS-B Store near you.

INGREDIENTS

Set thermostat to 1090.
Bring pprune pot to boil, then throw in two ears (unused).
Add a large scoop of rhetoric.
Dice several unreceived phone calls.
Try and cut an anon into agenda pieces (these must be well hidden in the mix for Dickmite to brown properly).
Sprinkle large shakes of conspiracy theory.
Shake in some conflict of interest or a dram of pecuniary interest for good measure.
Slice in one reverse gear (unused).
Keep adding innuendo if the mix is not to your liking.
Remove any subsidy before it can settle.
If the mix gets too hot, call for more fans and more air services.
Stir the lot, and if you don't like the result, suggest it has soured and become runitscourse instead of dickmite, and take your bat and ball and go home, singing 'the heat's too hot, I'm out of this kitchen'.

The ripper thing with this recipe is you don't really need an actual documented fact based recipe, you can make it up as you go each time and blame the manufacturer's for your lack of knowledge.

SERVING SUGGESTIONS

Success to date has been limited with only one person finding the result palatable.

Our suggestion is that the culinary result is best used as a suppository - a real 'in u end oh' - as our most recent reviews have certainly had that effect on us.

External reviewers of knowledge and renown have rejected the recipe as a waste of time as it has no value adding to consumption.

POETS DAY - BEER CALLS.