PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 11th Jul 2008, 03:20
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MJ

I greatly value your good comment. But, as regards Dick Smith I refer you back to the quote I put up early in my appearance on this thread.

I honestly do not believe I will change his mind with facts because the issues he hypothesises are not necessarily within the realities I inhabit.

Further to that, his behaviours on this thread recently - particularly as concerns my good name and his unwarranted hints of pecuniary interest - make me reluctant to stoop so low as to converse.

Let him proceed to place on this thread the facts and evidence necessary to the pursuit of good debate. Telephone calls are undoubtedly theraputic for Dick but I work on the Sam Goldwyn principle that verbal advices are not worth the paper on which they are not written.

As regards Lonnie Tower, let me be upfront that I do not know enough of that aspect of the business to give you any formal advice re the radar.

I also note that during my preparation of this post Mr Smith has shamlessly done it yet again
many may therefore believe there is a hidden agenda
I refuse to fuel his conspiracy fire and again note that he is so obsessed with identities and allegations - that he fails to proceed the basis of this thread.

I have read better in late night Hansard than what Dick is placing on here.

Deity help aviation if the Minister accepts the offer.