PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 11th Jul 2008, 03:08
Dick Smith

Received 74 Likes on 29 Posts
James, I am baiting you and it is obviously working!

How sad that you have to remain anonymous on such an important issue for Aussie aviation. Don't you realise that you will most likely lose the debate because you are so secretive and many may therefore believe there is a hidden agenda?

Can you explain why there is no person with your knowledge openly and publicly selling the benefits of the Airservices proposal on this site or anywhere else?

Do those involved all fear their jobs could be threatened if they stood up and put their real names to their beliefs? If so this is a terrible indictment on the culture of fear that must exist at Airservices.

There is a good reason for allowing anonymity on this site – that is to facilitate the spread of information and rumours that may not be in the commercial interest of those who want to put safety in front of profits.

However in the case of the Airservices ADS-B proposal you would really want to know why the same type of anonymity is necessary unless some type of skulduggery is going on.

James, identities are not meaningless – quite the opposite.

You will no doubt get even angrier if my campaign to delay the ADS-B decision is successful, however you do not appear to understand the power of a person having the strength of their convictions and being prepared to put their own name to what they say.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. You are obviously very well educated and you could be right in what you believe, however you will have zero credibility if you are too frightened to put your own name to your convictions.