PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 11th Jul 2008, 02:12
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dick Smith

Not only are you going too far, you are reading without comprehending.

Because I know you have aviation at heart, even though I believe your associated guidance system should be noted on the MR as misguided, I am going to give you one last chance to recover some dignity and credibility.

You stated
It is interesting that you have made no comments at all to Flying Binghi
10:04 today, myself
Binghi
So much for sensible debate. Early on you brag of leading me on, then you call me a fool, now you sail close with the current 'assumption'.
Your myopia is showing Dick. If you cannot follow that simple statement in the recent short-term, please give up interfering with experts (not me) pursuing ADS-B and safety.

can you confirm that you earn no income from people who could benefit directly (or indirectly) from the introduction of this system in Australia? I bet that is a harder one.
Yes I confirm that absolutely.

And as far as the part I made red, you are repeating your earlier disgraceful behaviour.

Any intelligent person would wonder why someone like yourself would spend such an enormous amount of time spruiking the benefits of the Airservices low level ADS-B proposal. Yes, it could be just that you want a “free” unit in the panel of your aircraft. There could also be other reasons, and I happen to believe the other reasons are more likely.
Any intelligent person would wonder why someone like yourself would spend so much time spruiking the dangers of the ADS-B LAP given you don't have the full facts.

Re the red - again you lower yourself by baseless allegation.

NOW, DICK SMITH, LET'S GET REALLY FAIR DINKUM.

YOU started this thread.
The title of the thread relates to ADS-B.
I am a poster to this topic.

A debate is conducted on the positives and negatives based on FACT and EVIDENCE.

Instead, you have run out of puff when the facts are served up to YOU.

Result - you start a diversion to attack the server.

Dick, there are plenty on anon posters on here - their identities are meaningless if they can trot out EVIDENCE and DATA in support of their argument.

But, given the continuation of your reprehensible behaviour in denigrating my persona, DO NOT expect to deal with me except in the third person.

I hope By now all reading this are alert to your strategy - perhaps next you can move to my race and sexuality and any other red herrings to cover your lack of information re ADS-B and your myopia about its future.

STOP YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY, DICK - AND GET BACK TO THE TOPIC, FACTS, AND EVIDENCE.