PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 11th Jul 2008, 01:10
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dick Smith

Now I have stopped laughing, I can post.

I have already told you my name. I am glad it continues to push your conspiracy theory button.

What your post tells everyone is that you have no compunction making baseless assertions about fellow posters. Interesting behaviour but as I noted, it takes a big man to apologise.

Your three answers - more waffle. Extra information - share it here.

ICAO Annex 6 - if you cannot comprehend the area to which I pointed you, best stay out of any technical debates like ADS-B. And that part does not apply to 'third world countries' - it applies to Australia more than anywhere else if you think about it.

Not looking for a deal with the union? How long since you last met with them, just for our interest?

Thank you for the offer of financial subsidy. We Michael's are not notorious for coming down in the last shower. Hey, it might just get pulled at the last moment like the one for ADS-B

You have not withdrawn the baseless allegation made against me, Dick. Forget defamation suits, I'll allow the court viewing Pprune to make its own judgement of your behaviour, but I do need to seriously consider whether I debate directly with you in future after such behaviour. I chosse my mates, they don't buy me.

T28D

Well said. So much for the Bob Murphie argument about aggies.

Given the aggies get a new ES model free, they should be jumping for joy as it will be newer thus more reliable, more depreciation for their tax, and so on.