PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 11th Jul 2008, 00:04
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dick Smith

You are very casual with people's reputations; yet very militaristic about your own. And again you go for conspiracy theory about my anon appearance - go read the Pprune rules and preamble.

Binghi

So much for sensible debate. Early on you brag of leading me on, then you call me a fool, now you sail close with the current 'assumption'.

Both of you

I stand to make not a cent out of ADS-B either directly or indirectly. I consider your comments absolutely disgraceful and a clear indication of why this debate has dissolved into tripe.

Kindly withdraw the allegation. Dick, your's sails almost close enough for a bouquet of tulips consequence

Further, Dick, you have slagged many good people working on the ADS-B project - IN THE ADMISSION THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FULL FACTS.

Go to the media as you suggested but don't cry when they get copies of this last few thread items.

BUT, DICK SMITH, INSTEAD OF PLAYING THE MAN - NOW ANSWER MY THREE QUESTIONS - FORGET THE DIVERSION SO KINDLY OFFERED BY YOUR RUNNER BONGO.