PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 10th Jul 2008, 08:01
Bob Murphie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaryGnu;

Read my post again. I did not indicate the Unions would oppose anything, but I did say I was awaiting the "union hype" about my possibly accepting the benefits of the subsidy which I still can't warm to.

Call me an enigma if you want but don't rearrange my syntax. I can, and often do that without your help. Ask Creampuff.

I do reserve the right to change my mind however, and I now support the call for WAAS. This will surely put the final political and economic nail in the ADSB low level coffin.

OZBUSDRIVER;

Any croppie that operated from a CTAF (R), now has a radio. If you lot get your way he will have to have ADSB OUT in the future. City folk don't think much of farmers or the maintenance costs of transponder checks, so I would imagine they will get a burr under their saddle about this airline fare impost as well.

But who cares, as long as the private pilot who hires an aircraft and Airservices are happy, the aircraft owner will just cop it, won't he?

Anyway, lets all hear it for a public demand for WAAS.

ferris;

A King Air (RFDS) almost crashed into me one night, "and I was in a boat in the Gulf".

But you are right, I can't see your point, but accept your stance as I do others.