PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 9th Jul 2008, 11:58
Bob Murphie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One thing about being a pessimist is that I am never disappointed.

I hope the subsidy goes all your way which will mean mine as well, (wait for the Unions call to alms about bludgers), however excluding a plethora of self opinionated Pprune private hire pilots that just want more gadgets to twiddle with for 50 hours pa at the owners expense).

The "double condom" brigade who know nothing about airmanship or aviating with safety.

I have serious doubts when there are unanswered questions that spindoctors, salesmen/ women, and self interests fail to respond to except with blind faith that The Gov't and their Quango's are honest.

Crikey!!

If we have Global Warming, why am I so cold?

Except for how, when, where and why, nobody has convinced me that ADSB is the answer to any problems which exist today, and given the decline in GA B010 activity, the "problems" are logarithmically getting smaller as the days progress.

Has anyone done an analysis on the future growth of GA? Maybe we do need duplicate seatbelts, rearward facing airline seats, passenger airbags, and panic buttons.

Perhaps airlines will start backing into mountains, and then need to change the seats to forward facing.

Stop the World, I want to get off.