PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Recruitment Plans
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2008, 20:41
BerksFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
as opposed to the 'donkeys' paying for types with the likes of easyjet,flybe etc.or getting 'bonded' by airlines,and then getting small pay packets for the next few years.or the integrated 'donkeys' paying vast sums for the CHANCE to be with BA
flybe don't charge for TR, easyjet pay you during training.

back on topic!=ryanair im sure will stop recruiting prob for a few months then start up again.there will be plenty of willing and able 'donkeys' i can assue you.and great
As is well documented, they make a profit from training cadets, so I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Leeds 65,

I understand what you're saying, but I don't know why you wouldn't want to be paid as much as possible and be treated as well as possible. Pilots seem to the only professionals so keen on talking themselves down. I don't understand it! You don't see this attitude from any other profession. It's in your best interest to get apaid well and be treated well and I can't see why you would want to talk yourself down as a professional who is well trained and skilled. Pilots are skilled and do have a lot of responsibility, why can't pilots pull together and hope for the best treatment they can possibly get!?