PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air and FAA rated pilots
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2008, 20:16
Lovesickguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not so !!

I used to be a ''very senior'' person at a Bahrian Aviation co and I'm american.... FAA rated of course...
the last comment by Joe about the CAA there disliking the FAA rated pilots is totally incorrect and BS to be very blunt...!! sorry Mr. Monson.. Trust me GF DOES hire FAA rated pilots it's just that it's a ''club'' there run by non americans so you may not fit into the corporate culture there AND who the $#&% WANTS TO ANYWAY???

it's all very UK, Austrialian, NZ, AND Indians there, as they're cheap labor (read: Slave!! and who incendintly get treated like **** !!) Tea pot calling the bloody kettle black!!

In fact, in BAH there aren't too many US pilots as they find they that to succeed they have to be ''One of the good ol' bloody boys''.... VERY INCENTIOUS TO BE SURE !!! VERY !!! so they move on like I did...
Try Saudi Arabia's NAS that's more ''user friendly'' better pay/conditions and lot's of time off !! for us non incestious types like myself... Lol !!

Not to worry... there are a lot of ''other great folks out there'' to work for anyway... don't give a **** about GF my friend... Good luck ...
LSG