PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Girls
Thread: Cathay Girls
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2008, 15:31
Yeager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good drills bloke,

The pressure of her colleagues - gotta bloody love that enviroment huh - nice.. Pathetic.

A lot of them have a lot of class.. Are you f.c.ing, freakin' kidding me.. Well ok, I see, if class is being able to shut the mouth while sipping a noodle soup - ok, I guess you are right. Well at the end of the day I suppose its all a matter of what standards one has..

Come from wealthy families.. Are you joking me. Do you seriously believe that an Asian girl would work as a cabin crew in that case.. I need yet another break, now..

AND then this story with education.. I do appreciate the fact that in some countries doctors work as taxi-drivers because they can earn more money that way - than could they as doctors - and thats really sad. But now lets not push things here. Just because some have had - say 3 years German, French or economics - doesnt make you Einstein. If they were so bloody smart they prop would have left the coffee/tea or me job after a year or two.

Only guy in the market and business class pax to pick up.. Buddy, you make them sound like they are working girls - I think thats pushing it a bit to far there

I agree to the fact that some of them are nice girls. No doubt.
But at the end of the day - find a girl outside work - thats a good piece of advice. In the meantime - why not just have fun with them lots

Last edited by Yeager; 19th Jul 2008 at 15:33. Reason: the spelling and hat police is around - uhhh