PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - XL Airways new 737 diverts to LCA
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2008, 20:52
yamaha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nashers, I thanked you for your post 26 but didn't consider it as specific enough to these circumstances because you also wrote
forgot to say i know nothing about what happend
However your other point is interesting

the pilot will want to do the best thing as at the end of the day whatever happens to the people in the back will happen to him as well. the understanding and logic you have put into your thought process quite frankly makes no sence.
You know this just doesn't hold up to scrutiny and so the logic you use makes no sense.

All the following taken from this website.

Pilots of course have full command and authority and do not bow to commercial pressure I hear. Yet we have discussions on fuel load. Of course pilots always take enough fuel. So why do aircraft land with remaining fuel below the legal minimum then?

Of course pilots wouldn't fly an unsafe aircraft. Yet engineers claim they do.

Of course pilots highlight faults as they occur, yet engineers and some pilots?posting here are also suggesting they do not.

There are of course a million more examples on pprune.
So who is really the idiot here rainboe?

Those who read digest and question in order to get to the real truth or those muppets who always maintain everything is fine no matter what.

Time to take off your funny coloured specs rainboe or is your real name in fact bungle?