PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Nelson ALPA pilots to strike
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2008, 12:42
conflict alert

Gone Down

Your's is the first post that has stepped away from the issue to personal attacks on others. Are you black, white, asian, bi, lesibian, gay, have you married a black, white, asian, bi, lesbian, gay....are you a vego, vegan, do you want to fly light twins, work for a 3rd level airline, regional airline, national airline, do you want to be a C cat B cat A cat, drive a ****ter or a wannabe car, do you want to go overseas, work, rest, get the benefit, wear trousers or shorts on a cold day, live in nelson, or tauranga, or rotorua, or auckland or or or............these are CHOICES and that is what each and everyone of us should be entitled to make without criticism or fear of vindication. So what..some pilots are ALPA some arn't, wooptee
fk. As for piggy backing...thats not their fault, I think you will find that govt legislation dictates that that will happen (employment relations act). After reading your post I can only assume you hold a huge hatred ..I feel sorry for you. There are more important things in life to get stewed up about.
Good luck to the guys and gals out for the weekend, I hope you get what you want, these are difficult times..EACH TO THEIR OWN..

Last edited by conflict alert; 18th Jul 2008 at 18:37.