PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MK Airlines European Launch Customer for the FF5000 Freight Feeder Aircraft
Old 18th Jul 2008, 11:22
Kitoro Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well your correct about one thing , Mike knows exactly what he is doing , who would buy MKA with all that debt? but if the airline is put into adminstration , the debts are wiped clean , then yes it might a good investment . I know alot of guys in MKA ,and they are some of the best in the business , and I hope nobody is put out of a job. But my opinion is that alot of people have supported the airline and gave credit , now they will be left out of pocket , I dont think that its fair. What has been done , is just another name for "Chapter 11". If your not good enough ,I think you should go out of business ,at least the creditors can try and get some compensation for what they are owed , after all ,they extended credit line in good faith

In some respects its unfair competition to the airlines that are able to make money , and have to compete with an airline that has cut the prices and continued to lose money , then they have all debts wiped.. and they start again , doing the same type of flying with same type of aircraft in these times with high fuel prices , and in my opinion having a flawed business plan.
By the way I am not a dick! I stopped flying some time ago.And I know exactly what I am talking about when it come to freighter ops in Africa/Middle East , and looking at the amount of aircraft MKA recieved in last 3 year , and the flying hours they were doing per month per airframe , never added added up? Just my opinion , no need to string me up!