View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2008, 11:06
  #13 (permalink)  
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Eire/HK
Posts: 590
I believe it also goes on to say that you may not operate the "N" reg aircraft commercially in a foreign country without at least a FAA commercial pilot certificate and appropriate type rating blaa blaa blaa.
B200Drvr is offline