PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots: Pressured to cut fuel
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2008, 18:02
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kwick....dont really want to elaborate to much here.....as a Capt on the Bus,"West side".USAirways...I have never been 'influenced" by mgt on any fuel issues...When Ive felt Ive needed more fuel,I and in agreement with my dispatcher...Ive always been given it...never once have I been questioned.....this whole issue is nothing more than political gesturing by a minorty of "east" usair pilots who have short dicks!!!

There is much behind this story and would love to discuss it over a few tinnies with you.....and it has been discussed on previous threads here....these so-called "experienced" pilots are doing nothing but scaring the public into thinking we run flights short of fuel,and it is our mgt that is to blame.....no professional pilot would ever allow such a thing..Period!!!!!...and it is simply not true....these idiots are being given training so that they may see the error of there ways....look at the history of the old USAIRWAYS....IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

These clowns want to "burn down the house"...and dont much care for who resides in it....very UNPROFESSIONAL for sure