View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2008, 16:47
  #11 (permalink)  
The Cooler King
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: In the Desert
Posts: 1,666
You will need an FAA CPL/ME and IR

The ATP is a technical exam and if memory serves me correctly, you must have the above to captain an aircraft.

As a pilot on an N-reg you will be able to fly ANYWHERE with the CPL ME IR.

You will need to also do a TR and checkride on the aircraft type.
Farrell is offline