PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exodus from Skippers (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2008, 13:24
skycapt_73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
V1, I am on nobody’s bandwagon and your information is again less than accurate, I am not grounded and have never been so, last week I flew in excess of 20 hours and flew 4 of 5 days, but if you could find your way clear of the bitter haze you live in you might actually be able to get some fact base information you might have a clue.
I notice you never manage to backup any of the info you had been posting when quizzed? So here is another chance to qualify your comments and offer some real information on Barack and these Jets and explain how an ROI (that’s return on investment) would work for the purchase of Jets and then the upgrade of gravel strips to justify a commitment to do both? Here is a little help the saving someone would need to make to have a 5 year or less ROI which is the most corp finance teams would usually approve is in excess of 5 mill a year that’s $96,150 a week after all costs is there that kind of saving from running your own jets? Try and get some kind of substance behind your rumours and stop diverting the attention from your lack of knowledge, don’t worry I don’t expect you to have any answers cause hey that just not what you do is it?
You seem to think you know me so you will know I have been stuffed around somewhat, am I bitter... nope, I truly love what I do, and truth is that I have not now nor never liked the path or what has happened to me since I joined but I accept it which is something you do when you are paid to work for someone, you suck it up and do what your paid for or you go some place else!, I chose to stay and accept it ( sure I might bitch about it to my friends from time to time but I don’t trash the company publicly for doing what they need or choose to do, [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']its their prerogative ), I thank god I finally get to do something I truly enjoy, and you, just continue to take it all for granted and continue to think the world owes you. [/font]
If you really want to know what it feels like to be shagged go work 12 and 14 hours days 7 days a week in a thankless industry doing a job you don’t like but you have to do to earn money, like 6 in 10 west Australians who don’t get to do what they love for a job.

Lastly if you think you can run a company so much better for the sake of everyone GO AND DO IT!

Last edited by skycapt_73; 17th Jul 2008 at 23:53.