PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Investors In People????? Yeah right
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2008, 20:05
bettsie83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Investors In People????? Yeah right

Sorry Guys am new here but feel the need to rant!!!!!
airforce I've only been in 7 years so for all you experienced people apologies.
My missus is also in the air force and is due a recent dwr. the reserve date is soon and actual date is march. We have a boy of 15 months. Fair enough dwr's are going to come round and that is fine it is the nature of the job, however i work as a fairy on a sqn. Herein the problem lies. I nicely asked if for the 4 month period it would be possible to be put on days, to which the answer was off, you both decided to have a child in the forces so childcare is thus your problem.....Ok i know other people go through this all the time however if the tits put me on days they would gain an extra 12 hrs of work per month, however the cannot see this for what it is and they're main concern is opening the floodgates for everyone else to follow. What the ???? with regards to working 12 hr continental shifts how the am i going to look after my boy. Suggestions from my awesome sengo ranged from au pairs which cant happen due to our accomodation to posting to foster care. Yeah Right Cue PVR....Job in tolouse and more money than these twats can help. A nice theory but does anyone have a good argument not involving the Padre....Thats my last resort