PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 16th Jul 2008, 15:52
Capt. Biff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
11 weeks and 1 day. Just got the word.

"Application to join Emirates - Pilot Interview Programme in Dubai

I am writing in relation to your application to join Emirates as a First Officer, and your subsequent interview session in Dubai. We have now completed our assessment of all candidates and I regret to advise you that you have been unsuccessful.

Whilst this result will be a disappointment to you it is not meant to reflect adversely on you or those candidates who are not given an offer. I am sure you will realise that the final decision is often very difficult given the range of many excellent candidates.

I am sorry that this letter does not contain the result that you would wish and regret that I am unable to offer any feedback with regard to your assessment.

If you remain interested in pursuing a career with Emirates, we are now offering candidates the opportunity to reapply once a period of two years has passed from the date you initially attended a selection program.

I would like to offer my own and the Company's best wishes for your future success. Thank you for your interest in Emirates.

Yours sincerely,

Pilot Recruitment

This is a computer generated letter and bears no signature."I just want to say thanks for all of you who have helped along the way. Your guidance and insight proved helpful and I am greatfull for you time. I wish you all the best of luck.

Regards,
Biff