PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aerologic
Thread: Aerologic
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2008, 14:51
A330-300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all, i want to apologize for not contributing to the topic...however there is one comment that ticks me off.

@stardust cologne: Yes, I am sorry for that, but I was really upset about that posting. Germans who are arrogant like this are the reason why most Germans are very unpopular all over the world.

This statement is clearly false. It might be true only considering europe, however even then i would assume it is not. Taking it into a worldwide perspective...germans are recognized in a very positive way. I could probably dig out the survey, proofing my above statement...however, I have better things to do and I personally believe it is not that important. Do avoid any misunderstanding, it is not intended to be personal.

Now talking about Leipzig...i don't see why some of you regard it as an awefull city as it is clearly not. Nevertheless, Berlin is only 1.5 hours away by car, depending on where you live in Berlin...as most of the Autobahn (Freeway) has no speed limit...furthermore the airport has it own freeway-exit...so that shouldn't be that big of a problem.

Best regards...