PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exodus from Skippers (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2008, 02:39
FRQ Charlie Bravo

Location: ˙ǝqɐq ǝɯ ʇ,uıɐ ʇɐɥʇ 'sɔıʇɐqoɹǝɐ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɯɐu ɹıǝɥʇ ʇnd ǝɯos
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apologies for the negativity

Sorry to kick a dead horse (you know to try and make it run again) but I'm quite keen to know if anyone can answer my previous question:

So what is the latest with this mob. Have they filled their positions? Many new cadets or have they been able to get some experienced folks?
I went for an interview a while back but then (after spending considerable money and taking leave that I didn't actually have on the books) I was told that I didn't have the experience or qualifications that they required. I was quite annoyed as they knew full well what my experience and quals were when they invited me for an interview. Of course if I simply failed to impress at the interview I can understand that... but that's not the reason they gave.

Perhaps I'm being too cynical but I can't help but feel that they had some queue-jumper with a fresh CPL and a ticket from Fast Track who was going to cost less up front.

And saying, as many of my mates do, that I'd be better off at another company anyway is cold comfort when one has a family to feed.

FRQ CB

PS Again, sorry for the negativity.

PPS Who reckons they know who I am now?