PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKA Interview
Thread: HKA Interview
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2008, 02:02
drool69er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here are some possible interviews procedures at HKA

If Wu-zy is running the interview:-

You don't need to say anything, you'll just be listening to him tell you about his "thousands and thousands of hours" of experience, and how his new pay scheme is the way of the future, Cathay and Dragon are soon to follow his scheme......If you're lucky he might be wearing the vest his mum knitted for him, and he won't ask anything about you, just talk about himself......so you don't need to do any research lah!

Othewise they might run you through a few scenarios

Radio call - all you need to do is take 5mins blocking the radio with jibberish and give a complete incorrect readback

CRM - All you need to do is find a Korean Cabin Crews number and ring her and tell her you love her. That's really good CRM!!! And that comes all the way from the top! Taught by the Cheif Pilot himself!

Flying - Just land as hard as you can! Literally...any landing for HKA that you can walk away from is a good one....this is what they base their philosophy on, coz they can't do any better.

Basically if you can follow the singaporeans round like a good little puppy dog, back stab anyone to get ahead and tell everyone you'll be the first to get an upgrade an firmly believe it yourself, then your in. In fact I know a F/O who can help you in that regard. He's probably hacking this site as we speak.

The more I think about it, the more I think this is another propaganda attempt by those idiot snakes. Who in their right mind would even consider asking about HKA unless they were locked in a cupboard for last 2 years.