PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Biz Class or South Africa Airlines Biz Class ?
Old 15th Jul 2008, 20:41
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me make something clear please. I make no particular complaint about the service on board SAA. It was basic, indifferent and poorly adequate although God alone knows how they would have coped with a full flight.
My opprobrium is reserved for what I perceive to be a lack of suitable safety standards in cabin crews who disappear once the service is finished, hide themselves in the bowels of the aircraft and don jump suits sufficiently ambiguous in terms of proper identification as to be indistinguishable in the dark, or for all I now the daylight too, from a passenger in a track suit.

Look at the grand's difference this way. It's about a twenty four hour round trip so that works out at about forty one pounds an hour. There, that's not nearly so bad now is it?
One further point already made. There can be almost no price too high to have to pay to avoid Johannesburg. It is quite doubtful that your wife's bag would make it through the system to Cpt, even if she did.