PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIVERPOOL - 2
Thread: LIVERPOOL - 2
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2008, 10:00
lurkio

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
lfc84 - Want to bet. They, the passengers might not say anything to you but the stare is of the "who the hell do you think you are" variety and any prolonged eye contact will result in unpleasantness. This will of course last as long as it takes me to tear up the valued customer's boarding card. After all 2 pounds entitles you to the very best you can get and sod the guys (and girls) in uniform.
I have to say that the vast majority of security personnel at LPL that I come into contact with on an almost daily basis have always been courteous and friendly. The attitude was almost apologetic when the subject was brought up last week. Indeed we can bypass the queue up to the desk at which point we have to join the queue which will probably be 4 people at most.
I will draw the conclusion that one pax has muttered something and claimed compo for not staying at the front of his personal security queue and can only assume that airport management (not security) have overly knee jerked.
Please do not have a pop at the security staff as they are only dealing with the hand that LPL gave them regarding other staff, speedy security etc. If anyone wants to rant do it in the direction of Peel management.
As for other airfields, well that is another thread entirely.