PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Amenity Kits!!!!
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2008, 09:42
AnAmusedReader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can You Read Junior Man?

Might be nice if they offered us the OPTION to help out by refusing ammenities kits.
Had you taken the time to actually read what was said, you would have seen these words in the company announcement:

So that there will be no distinction between ID passengers and full-fare customers, our cabin crew will continue to offer the amenity items to each passenger seated in First or Business Class. However, from 1 August - and until further notice - we ask that our staff, retirees and their nominees, whether on duty or leisure travel - politely decline the offer of the kits and pyjamas as appropriate.

So now that you know you do in fact have the option, will you have the b@lls to decline? Or do you think that the word 'ask' means 'you will not'?

And as for you 777300ER and your

It has also recently become standard practice to not load Business / First class meals for staff even if they are listed well in advance for the flight. On my last few flights in Business, I have been told rather harshly that I'll be having an economy meal.

It must be you coz I have never been spoken to so harshly, or not given the proper meal and asking around neither have any of my mates.

Still, I mustn't whinge about all you whingers or else you will think i am a mate of the Management and I most certainly am not but can't most of you get a life and stop your constant moaning?