PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY Captain gets the boot
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2008, 19:21
mr.777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Knight
Your attitude is really quite disappointing. If I can't "sort out the traffic" behind you because you tell me at the last minute that you can't fly an ATC assigned speed , then believe me if it results in a loss of separation it'll soon become your problem when the CAA are on the blower to you.
Furthermore, if you are broken off because your actions endanger other a/c, then please feel free to phone in because you'll get pretty short shrift form the controller involved, the Airports Supervisor and most probably the Watch Manager. You getting put at the back of a queue of traffic will really be the last thing we care about if we have just prevented an incident. Maybe you're one of these guys who thinks they're the only a/c in the sky. Funny how nearly all of them all like that until they plug in with us and see the consequennces of their actions.
Comments such as yours really don't offer anything to this discussion. As has been said on here several times by myself, Defruiter, Del Prado and others....if we can help, we will help...but we need to know in advance! What part of this has been lost in translation?