PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer v Pilot
Thread: Lawyer v Pilot
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2008, 16:44
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is hardly surprising that we don't, as a general rule, allow lawyers to dine at The Middle Temple. They seem to live a rather drab and socially peculiar sort of existence after all. That opinion, of course, in general terms and without prejudice, you understand. Mind you, some of them make quite a lot of money but nothing that can compare or compete with a decent Silk, and have the fun of it too!
Move over to the quality side of the legal pavement. Come up to Chancery Lane and turn your attention to the Bar. Become a criminal lawyer and you will, once you have risen to the peak, make excellent friends, be well remunerated and have the opportunity to cavort with beautiful and intellingent women. Always provided in this last instance, of course, that you do not take on the Russian mafia as a client. In that case the women will not be possessed of the mental acumen to which you might have become accustomed had you encountered a working girl employed as airborne staff by an airline.
I bear in mind that that you might find such ideas repugnant and take in to consideration the fact that the economic situation in which we all find ourselves at the moment does not bode well for the luxury of indebted, unemployed freedom. Furthermore,I bear in mind your obvious youthfulness. My judgement therefore is as follows:
Five years of legal servitude which will afford you to reflect upon the error of your ways whilst accumulating sufficient remuneration, earned through good behaviour, so that upon release from said legal servitude, you will have adequate funds to provide for yourself and your loved ones through any future periods of unemployment. It is further recommended that while serving your time, you avail yourself of sufficient periods of leisure and material so that you will have at least learned the rudiments of your future profession upon release.
Good luck.
Take him down!