PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Terrible Road Accident Rate in the UAE.
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2008, 12:40
sispanys ria

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Sispanys,
You are all a bunch of racist, hatefilled lunatics on the road and I now laugh when ever I hear of more local road deaths as it means the road is just that bit safer for the rest of us.
First of all your wording is not acceptable to me, and for your information I'm not local. I already witnessed a lot of road accidents involving drunk drivers and there is nothing smarter or less dangerous in this driving attitude that probably exist in your own country. Local drivers are not more or less dangerous just on an origin basis and I'm sure you are not stupid enough to mix these things. Same applies to European drivers. Some of them are dangerous drunk criminals, some not. No matter you smoke shisha or drink beer, stupidity has no nationality, and please don't be so proud to enjoy the death of anybody, that's so mean !

I guess he thought that my life was not worth much as he forced me into the dirt at 130kph.
It was either that or a head on with a truck.
How can you be facing a truck if you are on a normal path ? Munsandam is a nice place that has to be reached at a peaceful pace, I don't understand how you could be pushed to choose between dirt and truck if you were not overtaking a car.

By the way there is no road on the way to Munsadam where you can legally drive 130 kph... do you mean you were speeding ?

Last edited by sispanys ria; 14th Jul 2008 at 12:50.