PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aerologic
Thread: Aerologic
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2008, 23:37
stardustcologne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boah, ey, ich glaube jetzt reicht es aber, was geht denn hier eigentlich ab?! That's enough!

Yes, this is a part of the big cake "Germany" - but it is nothing different to some parts of UK, France or any other country which have a lot of foreigners living there.

Stop to do any political and racial disussion (especially when it is such an extreme one) in any thread which is only to find some information about an employing company. It is so much disgusting. All these self-glorifying bull****.

First of it all, I am so much sorry that an UK guy experienced bad luck in this assessment - but I am sure it is because they just don't really are looking for any applicants right in the moment. What I have heard a time ago (there is no proof, just rumors in German companies) that they would have difficulties in getting all the aircraft that they wanted to. That means they don't need so much staff right now. Maybe I am wrong, that's the fact we know and there were a lot of guys looking for a job with Aerologic here.

Hey, come one, I live in a German city which have really a lot of foreigners and hot spots. And I know about some really hot spots in the eastern parts of Germany, but it is not fair to build up some imagination of foreign pilots should better not apply here. That's not the fact, and I am sure, all companies which are really looking for good qualified pilots are considering foreign pilots as well and they are employing them, I know this because I have a lot of foreign fellows here working with me/us. Don't hesitate. But anyway, I am sorry for the UK guy who had bad luck, I don't know why.

There is no danger and no disadvantages for foreign pilots in Germany. You have to deal with the tax policy but you will have a lot of nice places and neighbours to live with. There are a lot of Britih and Irish, French and Asian and any any any people living here. And they live here a good life and they want to stay. This must have a reason as well! Maybe because not everything is so bad here as some pessimists want to tell you.