PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Club 328 in trouble????
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2008, 07:53
DC10 Heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No one to blame except PC

I get rather tired of PC and his lapdogs trying to lay the blame on everyone else for the failure of Club 328, the ineptness of his understanding of the business and his inability to listen to the professionals he had on his staff were contributing factors to the demise.

As the CEO the buck stops with him and not his underlings. He has a lot of questions to answer and a lot of debt to settle, doubt either of these will happen.

It is absolutely obscene of Speed Flyer (PC) to slur the good guys down at Xclusivejet. SL gave PC a platform to promote his business giving him his expert advice and total utter support. Look at the FACTS - once PC started doing so-called 'PRIVATE FLIGHTS' and ignoring expert advice that is when the relationship started to sour, then the bills stopped being paid, sound familiar?

As an AOC holder you have to be totally transparent, no under hand deals, no illegal flying and a reputation to uphold. Who is still going strong? XJC or Club328? The facts speak for themselves.

I congratulate EY for taking her stance and all the ex-employees for their loyalty to this despot, unfortunately the loyalty was only one way and now they are paying the price.

PC where are you? A lot of people want to talk. You can run but you can't hide, as I am sure the authorities will track you down one day and then you get your day in court but in this instance you will have to prove your innocence as we all know you are guilty.