PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod crash in Afghanistan Tech/Info/Discussion (NOT condolences)
Old 12th Jul 2008, 09:08
Tappers Dad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BUOY15

Nice Nimrod fly-by at RIAT yesterday
Guess it must have been airworthy
TD and Shona - you are both suffering from myopic dislexia - you can see the writing on the wall, but you can't read the message! - much like Tac Navs that try to fight the ac but are not listening to the rest of the cre
I appreciate your struggle, but MR2 will survive until MR4A enters service- you have to accept that this is a foregone conclusion
I really don't understand why you have to make personal attacks on myself and Shona, you have been banned from here once for your insensitive remarks and I would have thought you would have now shown restraint.

Shona did not attend the recent visit to London by the families. If you are able to read newspapers you will have seen that ,

But we are still not satisfied that the planes are fully airworthy," said Mr Dicketts.

Another family member Michael Bell said none of coroner's suggestions or the Borad of Inquiry report from last December had been fully implemented."We who have lost our loved ones are not in agreement," he said.

A third report into the crash is being conducted by Sir Charles Hadden-Cave, QC, and Mr Dicketts insisted if anyone in the RAF was found to be negligent the minister agreed that "action will be taken against them".

As you can see there appers to be a number of people with myopic dyslexia.

Oh, by the way, stop hiding behind your false name (Buoy15) and be a man. Or are you ashamed of who you are and what you write on here ?

If the RAF fully believed what they say why have they asked BAE to strip down a Nimrod at Boscombe ? (Ainsworth told us it was to insure they had not missed anything). Like they did on XV230 . Makes you think doesn't it or perhaps not.

PS; You appear to be unable to spell dyslexia sir.

Last edited by Tappers Dad; 12th Jul 2008 at 09:28.