PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Half of the Armed Forces considering quitting!
Old 11th Jul 2008, 22:27
Combat Cookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Half of The Armed Forces Quitting

Totally agree with Keep It Tidy said. I am out this month with 14 years service, and although I may seem like a sprog compared to some others, most of the reason I decided to PVR seem to have been in what has been written. I have felt more and more disalussioned with the service, not because of the job or the guys I worked with, but because the people at the top that could make a noise at the top about the way we get treated either choose not to, or wait till they are out and then decide to open thier mouths on TV in a Lecture/ Sunday morning programme or shock horror an autobiography. I just wish that people who could make a difference ie Gordan Brown and Co and the MOD would wake up and see that they need to value what and who we are and look after us better in every aspect of service lives. Im sure the MOD's announcement that they are paying out 3 million pounds compensation to certain foreign individuals will be of great comfort to those individuals and thier families who have been injured or have paid a higher price! Well it will bolster the PVR line in PSF at any rate.