PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Half of the Armed Forces considering quitting!
Old 11th Jul 2008, 21:41
KeepItTidy

Yep the recession we been told so many stories it will last 6-7 years to it wont affect us too much, nobody can predict what will happen and if you have a family a mortgage then signing in and staying in is the best option , me personally have given many years and my next exit point I will leave , no matter what money and promotions are thrown at me I need a change , I will have given 22 years of my life to the military and dont regret. I just wish I could give more but I dont see leadership or anything , i just see a void and really cannot see how it can be made good. Even if I was made up to a SNCO or above, I know 1 person cannot make a difference in a force run by monkeys. Slay the chimps at the top starting with the quiet one erm whats his name chimp torpy , bring back Dannet and give him the job as he is somebody I could fight for as he fights for us. He got shafted big time for being honest . That says so much for the military today.

Rant over