PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Half of the Armed Forces considering quitting!
Old 11th Jul 2008, 21:06
KeepItTidy

Wrathmonk has it 100% spot on , the talk where I am and a fast jet base just 6 miles across the road seems that most TG1 will not extend beyond there current engagement ( I would harbour a guess at 90%) although that may be exagerated but asking the 40 odd lads in crewroom only 4 wished to stay in at present. We worked it out and within our place of work within 3 years we are due to loose a lot of people , I mean a lot of people that will make our fleet unsustainable, just as well they are out of service by 2010. These are the facts and figures the thousands of officers in the Air Force are supposed to be keeping track off and adjusting things to ensure continuity , but I think this time the officer core have really screwed over the RAF this time , its not the taliban that has brought the Air Force to its knees in its 90th year , its the Airships that run it. Fact !!
For years people have said and said yet nobody listened and now look where we are , it really is the end , there is no way back from this.