PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crew refuses to take off due to "hostile work environment"
Old 11th Jul 2008, 20:20
xfeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wobble2plank,

I'm not trying to alienate passengers. What I am trying to say is why should a hard-working flight crew, that may have had a few sectors and delays down-line due to weather or tech, have to take any ****e from sheeple who don't have a bloody clue what they have been through? I don't give a toss what the SLF were told as to the delay they have no right to berate them once they arrive. If they have issues then contact the airline and lodge a complaint. The fault was not with the men and women on the line.

Gertrude the Wombat,

I have the pleasure of both flying as a pilot (PPL) and passenger so I see both sides. My father was a 747 captain for many years and I used to ride up front with him when it was allowed so I do know the delays that occur. The reason why "The customer doesn't give a ****" is because they believe the world revolves around them so why should they care who's fault it is; they have just been f****d, right? Sheeple mentality.

My comments are not a total disregard of the passengers and their revenue. It's the total disregard of tossers who only think about themselves. Read post #20 by HXdave. A very similar thing happened to the crew my father was with. Enough said.

xfeed