PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2008, 17:44
craig51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, thats me back from my stage one in Glasgow. Fingers crossed I did well. The day went smoothly enough, got there, upto 2nd floor, registered, watched a DVD while the rest registered. This was when things got interesting.

While I was waiting, got chatting to a couple of guys, and asked them about the motivation paper. All i got was blanked looks. After some more chat, it turned out they never got the second email with the link etc, or anything through the post!

One of them went to speak to an organiser, and she then got us all together, and asked how many of us didnt get the material. From about 30 of us, 11 i think went home! I felt really sorry for them as one came all the way from Newport They were offered the chance to sit it, but if they failed, they would have to wait a year!

Anyway, we were then sent through to a room, sat down at tables of two, and were given the checking paper. 5 mins to check as many as possible. Then the cubes, which we got 15 i think. Then the diagramming one, applying the change to the pattern, think we got 15mins for that.

The group was then split into two, one to sit the motivation paper, and the rest of us to speak to a controller. This i found was very helpful and we had a good chat.

Then the paper, which was 20? mins long. All in all, a good day, think i did OK, but really felt for the guys/gals who went home without even sitting the test!!!