PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crew refuses to take off due to "hostile work environment"
Old 11th Jul 2008, 14:00
Gertrude the Wombat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Too many of the non-pilots posting here just don't get it at all and should shut up for once in their lives and listen. It has been repeatedly explained to you that aircraft/crew being delayed are not the fault of the crew. I won't waste my time explaining again some of the reasons that have already been mentioned here. READ THEM!
Too many of the non-customers posting here just don't get it at all and should shut up for once in their lives and listen.

The customer doesn't give a **** which of the supplier's individual employees or subcontractors has screwed up. They don't care. They get really pissed off when supplier's employee says "none of my business, guv, it was somebody else". The customer's business is with the supplier: if the supplier can't sort out the interactions between their staff and subcontractors properly so as to deliver the expected service then that is the supplier's problem, and for any employee of the supplier to try to disclaim responsiblity and blame it on someone else is simply taking the piss.