PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2008, 01:36
Based

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You make me laugh lexoncd. Your rambling leaves me unsure as to what it is your whining about this time. Overall the EU decision I guess.

Your petrol station example acts as a very good point actually. I acknowledge that Ryanair doesn't always break down taxes and charges in a completely clear manner yet it does serve as a good indicator of where a customer is receiving overall value for money. For example I don't perceive to be gaining any additional benefit or enjoyment from flying out of BHX rather than SNN yet I have to pay over 4 times the charges to fly from BHX when standard taxes and charges are applied. Why should airport charges be hidden within an airfare? Why should additional charges at a petrol station be hidden within the price per litre? I welcome Ryanair's (and other LCCs) shakeup of how customers are given details of air travel costs and can only hope this spreads to other industries. I personally don't feel the need to be treated like child, I studied mathematics at school like the next kid.