PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 9th Jul 2008, 09:25
A320 Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
will buy our A.L. tickets?

According to the latest memo ragarding the A.L.T, the chances are slim to travel on a confirmed seat !!
To understand what is H class: it is the cheapest price available when the flight is just open for sale, if you are early enough you may catch it before it is sold out, then the Y class (more expensive) then the N class (much more) and they are all in Economy class (coach).
What will happen to you and your family when you try to book your annual leave and the H class is sold out? Or it is in the memo: buy a full fare commercial ticket ! or try your luck with ID 90 !!!

OH REALLY?? That is great. It will be in effect from September 1st. 2008, so if you are planning an annual leave after that date, good luck.

At the end of the memo a little reminder for us not even to try all year around to get tickets on some mentioned destinations,

I am lucky that I used my annual leave ticket already, as for the next year I will not be here to suffer for my annual leave.