PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Terrible Road Accident Rate in the UAE.
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2008, 08:07
troff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Extreme Wealth an' Fas' Cars, A?

"A!"
You know, a guy, e' try to pass me on da sidewalk on da right! 'E come up a ramp an' 'e try to go down da sidewalk an' jump da curb... an den 'dere was da 10 or so speed bump along da route going aroun' da American School. What wit dat guy? Der' was a line up to get on Al Wasl about 10 car long and 'e got pinch 'dere anyway.
So, da situation, it can be understood. It is documented: I saw dis' in da paper (not da 7 day rag ting) da odder day:
"According to Dr. Dennis Pearne, a. American psychologist who consults people on matters related to extreme wealth says: "People from all walks break the law, of course. But, for the rich, wrapped in a cocoon of immense comfort, it can be easy to yield to temptation. A sense of entitlement sets in. "I deserve anything I want, I can have anything I want, and I can afford it""
I suppos' dat if e' want to be in front of me dat bad... so be hit. Jus' don' go killing da pedestrians in da meantime...
But den dere was da ex-pat psyco crazy soccer mom 'o did dat too, not so long ago dis summer... pass me on da shoulder in a residential neighbourhood, eh? Actually it was a flat sidewalk-parking ting. I say F*&% it! and I go over da speed bump wit my foot to da floor... she get pinch on da sidewalk... den latter I hexplain to 'er in my very bes' Hinglish dat she was driving like an imbusile an' odder stuff, eh, when latter stuck in traffic at da red light wit me beside 'er... Not a smart move on 'er par' wen I having a bad day, eh?

T