PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SARH to go
Thread: SARH to go
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2008, 21:47
pumaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
332M

I was just throughing a little humour in to the light.

By the you are right about Crab but the only problem is he only see's things from one side and that is the Military side.

Both military sar and civil sar as had it's problem's but who hasn't?

No one is perfect and what about stopping this farse on who is better than the other at the end of the day we all doing the same job and we are supposed to help one another not back stab one another.

I thought the whole point of SAR was to help people in distress not picking fights on who is better than the other ( RAF, RN, CHC, Bristow)

At the end of the day who ever is running the UK SAR weather it be Mil or Civile Steet it is all down to politics and there is not a s..t anybody can do about it you can say your opinion but will it help?

Probably not .

At the end of the day we can look forward and help one another to make the service we provide a better one and safe one no matter who is running UK SAR

Sorry if I have upset any one but Im just being a little humourise and not being Childish.

Crab why not go and visit a Civie SAR base and speak to people who know about it you never know you might be supprised.

No hard feelings