PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest on CityJet
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2008, 17:31
jimmy391

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said Sickof the WX bashers

I have watched this thread for quite a while, with a growing sense of frustration. The vast majority of what is posted, is, in most cases completely incorrect. In many others there is a shread of truth manipulated by some bitter, ill-informed and depressed individual who has nothing better to do than moan. I have looked at many of the posts on other threads by these same individuals, and I would seriously suggest counseling for you. If you are not pilots in CItyjet,then you know F. all about Cityjet. If you are, time for a career change, this one does not suit you.
Cityjet like all airlines is far from perfect, but it is still a great place to work. I know I work there, and have done for quite a while, and intend to for the forseeable future. I wont gratify the moaners to explain why it is, because they wont accept what I say even though I am here, and have first hand experience right up to date, they would prefer to whine and whinge some more, and tell you something someone said to them somewhere, which is about as useful and insightful as they are.
Sickof the WXbashers said it far more elequently than I could.
Regards to all of my fine colleagues at cityjet.