PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bjorn Naf on his way out?
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2008, 10:09
Albergineman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

2. Does he know that BN is not a decision maker?
In a corporation like GF and many others companies the decisions are not made solely by the CEO.

3. Does he know that he is a discriminator he has caused hell of problems and conflicts in GF?
To indentify the good and bad staff and point out the bad sectors which need improvement is not to be a discriminator since our aim is to be a decent airline.

5. Does the Board know BN is only good to attend social gatherings and events not forgetting taking hundreds of Flight Attendants with him for a lovely night?
I think you mean that after F1 grand prix party that I believe was already in the F1 schedule and budget since GF is the main sponsor. And to attend social events is just one of the many duties a CEO has to perform since he is the main company representative. I have noticed in this few years in GF and surveying older advertisements that the flight attendants were always there, does not matter who was the CEO. Did you noticed the row of people at the GDN picture on the article about the A321’s arrival some days ago? Seems that he is not the only one who like to be flashed and the CEO was not there!

Do they know that BN enjoys humiliating everyone who has an appointment with him no matter who, everyone has to wait at least at least at least 20 minutes because no one is important but only BN is important?
I have been there for an appointment maybe one year ago and had to wait for more than twenty minutes and I had the opportunity to see how busy the CEO and his team was and how many very important things and decision he has to make and for sure he has no time to spend with rumours and gossips. He is a straight forward person that wants to know exactly what you want to provide you the best answer or solution for you. Try to meet a CEO at any company and you will see how difficult it is. A good CEO does not spend time talking about useless things and in GF we were always informed about facts and not possibilities and the time has shown and will show that we are going to accomplish the plan.

This is my point of view and I know that everybody has a different view of it so let’s work hard to keep GF going since this is the reason we are here.

Cheers!

Last edited by Albergineman; 7th Jul 2008 at 11:01.