PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should I Quit the HKAOA?
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2008, 07:06
Saturn

Angry We had our chance

We had our chance a year ago. Now with the world situation, fuel, economics etc... we have lost our last chance. When all the guys and gals were leaving for Oasis/UPS etc.. we could have done something. When we signed RP04 and then RP07 we gave it all up. We will never have another chance like that. Direct Entry Captains, let me say it again DIRECT ENTRY CAPTAIN'S. While guys get Cat U'd, B C and D'd and others fail, we are hiring DIRECT ENTRY CAPTAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Oh and just for your info, there were guys who DID apply for the HKG base on cargo and were blown off for the DEC's. The info on those Oasis guys who took the positions no-one else applied for IS FALSE! When the AOA did nothing about that I knew t was over. I have given up on the AOA. I did my part for years and now know it has all been in vain. The violations of just the current agreements have been unprecedented. You can disagree or agree but we had our chance and the AOA will NEVER be able to really do anything for us again. Just wait till the cuts come, housing, pay etc... Shame really and you can thank S.T. He has been very instrumental in the rapid decay of things.