PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bjorn Naf on his way out?
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2008, 06:47
Sleekspirit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it's unfair to dismiss the achievements of Gulf Air CEO who has done a lot for the airline in a very short span of time. For the employees he has aligned salaries. Pilots, crew and engineers have seen this benefit and i understand that there is something in the pipeline for all remaining. The other issue is our punctuality has improved dramatically despite the sorry state of the company's aircrafts. I think like Bjorn always says, that he cannot do it alone and needs support from his team that he has empowered and relies on. I think we need to support him and surely we will all one day be thankful to have him around. He has good relations with the Board, is an excellent speaker and carries himself well and above all knows the business and knows what he is talking. This will only create more turbulence for the company and severely impact the image of our airline. And he is performing well as a CEO and knows how to fix our troubled airline and I don't believe the rumours that there is a headhunt to find his replacement. And to be honest what for, when things are improving for us. Our image is a lot better than what it was a year ago. People are beginning to be believe in our airline more than ever before and since the past few years. Let's all join hands and help our CEO fix the airline we can't waste our time complaining